Make it a double!
Preheat a grill to 400 degrees. Season burgers with BBQ Buddha Belly rub, salt and pepper. Sprinkle olive oil on burgers and grill to desired taste. Top with cheese to melt and toast buns. Place 1T of BBQ Buddha bbq sauce on the bottom of each bun. Stack burgers placing cooked bacon and pickles on top. Serve with chips. Enjoy.
- 4-1/4 lb fresh ground chuck burger patties
- 4 slices applewood smoked bacon (cooked and drained)
- 4 slices cheese (American, smoked gouda, or cheddar)
- 2 burger buns
- 2 T BBQ Buddha Memphis Mop BBQ Sauce
- 1-1/2 T BBQ Buddha Belly Rub
- 1 T olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper for each burger
- bread & butter chips